Thursday, August 30, 2007

Some tips 4 WebQuest!

Hey guys, How is your WebQuest going?

When I start doing my WebQuest I feel it is very hard. But when I really do it and learn it , I just enjoy it !
here are some tips that I think is quite useful 4 doing the WebWuest!

1. I type all the content in WORD first. that is save my time than type them later little by little. Also, it make me feel that every thing in order not in a mess.

2. Photoshop---which is really really useful for editing pictures And it has so much fun! (I just wanner say WOO~~~! That is technology! That is amazing!)---thankyou Henry to teach me how to use Photoshop!

3.I learn and try to edit the language, computer language to creat and edit the WebQuest! (e.g. change "absolute" to "relative" or change the position by changing the distence "left" and "top" ).

4. Be careful about the copy right when you down load the pictures from internet! (That's what Debra said!---thanks Debra :)

Hopefully everyone enjoy the WebQuest as well!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog! Isn't it?

Tahnks for your tips, for sure you enjoy the webQuest. I'm not familiar with dreamweave and I have to spend much time on tutoring course.

Look forward to seeing your lovely product.

Maggie

dlh_downunder said...

Hi Jessie,
Great comments on your webquest - these would be better posted on our wiki site too - on the community portal page ... see what you can do!

See you in the drop-in session on Friday?

-Debra-

kazlivmo said...

Hi Jesse

I love your blog.

Yes we should go shopping to reward ourselves when we finish these assignements. I have some other things to next week but maybe we could go after Sept 16 and before Semester break.

What do you think?

Also thanks for sharing your comments about Webquests...I need all the help I can get.

-karen-

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie...
Thanks for these useful tips for creating a webquest! It looks you work so hard on webquest...^.^
I am looking forward to see your webquest..See you thursday!!

-Sherry-

Doris said...

Good morning Jassie,

These are really useful tips but infortunatelly, I read it after I finished my webquest. :( However, it can help the next one.

-Doris-

Basil said...

I like your useful tips and I wish that you teach me how to use photo shop.

"Zahran"

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessi
This is really helpful. But I am a little late. Anyhow, you did well. Thank you.
-Billo-

Maggie said...

Australia is a lovely country, isn't it? Do you like Brisbane? You topic is really interesting ! All the information are very useful and updated.Well done! Jessie

Maggie

xiaoxue said...

hello

your blog is so lovely! i love it!