Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Feedback`~~~

Thanks guys to give me some comments to my Hotpotatos :)
I also think that it is not too bad :)

Like many other friends did, I put some pictures which are related to my topic. I think it would attract young students. and according to CHOMSKY, this may help reduce students anxiety~~~However, I have seen lots of other's Hotpotatos in which have animation. I think that is a great idea!

Some of you said that my Hotpotato are highly renelent to my Webquest (thanks sherry~~!). I think that is another good point. Students can do the Webquest first to learn more, and then they can do the Hotpotato.

I noticed another thing. Some Hotpotatoes, (like Karen's etc.) the task is accompanied by the relevant material. However, most of my tasks just give a clue to students and ask them to find some material in order to finish their tasks.

I reckon, on one hand in my way, which is not provide material directly, students would learn more and practice more about finding materials. I think it is still very good for students to learn how to find relevant material through the internet. on the other hand, if students have some difficulty to find the material they even can't do any task. maybe it depends on the students' language and technology level. For young students, providing material would be good, while for adults or students in advanced or intermediate level, asking them to find material by themselves is a good practice.

No comments: